DJI has released an important updates for the DJI Smart Controller.
Smart Controller Firmware: v01.00.0530
App DJI GO 4: v4.3.16
App DJI Pilot: v1.3.0
DJI Assistant 2: DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic v2.0.8
- Added aircraft management under settings. Once connected to the DJI Smart Controller, an aircraft can be added and managed in Aircraft Management. Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic 2 Enterprise and Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual are supported.
- New Dual Remote Controller mode (requires DJI GO 4 v4.3.16 or later).
- Warning message if the compass of the remote control requires calibration. Users can also check the status of the compass under the settings.
- Inserted an option to set the external microSD card as the default storage location.
- Added camera lock. Once they’re enabled users press the focus/shutter or recording button when DJI GO 4 is not running or is running in the background, it will not be triggered no photos and no videos will be recorded.
- Possibility to update DJI GO 4 and DJI apps Integrated pilots regardless of system update.
- DJI GO Share optimized. Any archived photos or videos in the GO Share folder of the root directory of the microSD card can be shared on a mobile device using DJI GO Share.
- DJI GO 4 updated to v4.3.16.
Notes on updating:
This firmware version contains updates to and Smart Controller can be updated to this version of the firmware only via DJI Assistant 2. Download the latest DJI Assistant 2 and follow the steps in the System Update section of the Manual of the DJI Smart Controller user.
Download DJI Assistant 2 from the website https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads.
Contact DJI support if the update fails any longer times.